Sender:
From:
"Hampton, Nathan E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 21:46:42 -0600
What did I just see? Denver scored to pull within 3-2 of St. Cloud not quite half way through the game, and the camera panning the crowd shows a score of people one-half to one-third my age all holding glasses of beer!! Darn am I jealous, and now thirsty. Now I assume this is an off-campus arena, and as an off-campus arena they can sell whatever, including beer, during the regular season. I imagine during the playoffs, not only is beer illegal to sell but it is illegal to bring cow bells into the arena. Locals, what do you know of being there? Heck, if you can buy beer, then I will go there next year since it is a common destination for "away trips" for the Huskies (as was Brown County Arena which was vastly superior in the beverage department vs Kohl Center).

Thanks,
Nathan Hampton