Sender:
From:
"Carol S. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:00:32 -0500
Happy Birthday Hockey-L and A huge Thank you to Wayne for hosting us
most of those 15 years!

I have met and kept in touch with many, many college hockey fans around
the country.  What fun it has been!  In fact one of the very first
Hockey-L'ers I ever met now lives near me!!!  In 1992 at the Albany FF,
I met Garrett Lanzy and then I became friends with his brother who lives
in the Twin Cities... now Garrett lives here too!  We are like family!

I like to think of Hockey-L as a big family!  We have so much in common:
we share, commiserate, complain, but mostly enjoy college hockey!

I am so glad that I am a part of this great college hockey family!

-Carol
GO Gophers!!!