Sender:
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 08:05:24 -0500
7bit
From:
Joseph LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
It looks more and more like we'll have an 11 team league for the near
future.

What I've read @ USCHO is that 5 teams will come to my barn in year 1 for a
two game set and I go to the other 5 teams' barns for a 2 game set.  In year
2 we reverse the process.  I would imagine that CCT - SLU, RPI - Union would
still be home and home.

Also, according to USCHO, the chances of Holy Cross joining the ECAC appear
dimmer and dimmer.

And one more thing on the ECAC.  They will be the ONLY major conference not
to put its championship up on the satellite.  Yes folks you heard that
right.  The EZAC will be on Comcast Cable Channel 8.  Available from MD (but
not the DC area) through New England.   Is Bill Wirtz running the ECAC TV
deal?

Joe LaCour
CCT '77 & 78