Sender:
From:
Bob Stagat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 11:47:44 -0400
I should have received a priority application for next year's Frozen Four,
but so far it hasn't shown up. As per the instructions at the NCAA web site at:

  http://www.ncaachampionships.com/0,5920,1_711_0_11848,00.html

I waited patiently until May 8 before sending an e-mail to Paula Wustrack at
([log in to unmask]). When I got no response, I sent a follow-up e-mail
yesterday, May 9. So far, still no response.

Does anyone know of any other way to get in touch with Ms. Wustrack? Or with
ANY human being who I could talk to in person? Like a phone number perhaps?

Thank you for any help you can provide...

Bob Stagat