Sender:
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 17:53:15 -0600
7bit
From:
Allen & Deb Bibeau <[log in to unmask]>
To: Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
While this may be a wish list, I think it would take quite a bit to get Dean
Blais away from UND.  It was interesting how when he was being courted
earlier this year he was given a very nice fishing boat from, I believe, the
alumni association.  It was rolled out on the ice and prestented to him
earlier this season.

As you put it, he is possible "possibly the best coach in the business."
You don't put $100 million into the "business" and let him slip away.

Al