Sender:
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 17:43:46 -0700
To: Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, Joe LaCour wrote:

> This sounds like the old "two games total goals to count" that the WCHA and
> the NCAA used to do in the playoffs.

I believe that is exactly what it is, with the loser going back to the B
pool.  I am more preoccupied with the final tomorrow which pits Canada and
Russia.  Sorry about no report yesterday but I was late watching that game
due to work, and I won't be posting on the final for work reasons then I
see the Vancouver Giants play the Kelowna Rockets who will be without
Chuck Kobasew who is playing for Canada.  I won't see the final until
Saturday morning, almost 24 hours after it is played.

Anyone wanting the result will be able to find it at tsn.ca

Arthur Berman
North Vancouver, BC
GO GIANTS!!! GO CANADA!!! GO BU!!!