Sender:
From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 22:23:25 -0500
http://www.uscollegehockey.com/news/2001/12/13_003332.php

The University of North Dakota has named the following three people as
finalists for its women's head coach.  Let me just say that this will be an
outstanding job and I think North Dakota will do very well, very quickly in
women's ice hockey.

Quoting from the USCHO Article, here are the finalists:
-Shantel Gammie, currently the associate head coach at Maine
-Bruce Olson, currently a elementary physical education instructor and
varsity head hockey coach at Roseau (Minn.) High School
-Laura Solberg, currently an assistant coach at the University of
Saskatchewan, who also served with the Canadian Olympic team as an
apprentice coach.