Sender:
From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:02:59 -0400
DaveW wrote, in part..
> You make me feel better.  At UMaine, tickets are "only" $15 per game.

Except for the 2 $17 games and $2 Blue-White scrimmage. :-)

Season ticket holders purchase all games at the single-game price
and get to throw in $5 per order.  Don't get me going on the fees part
of "tuition and fees" at most Universities.  Geez.

> And this is the first time in four or five years that ticket prices
> haven't gone up.

Next season's price is same as past 2 years.  I don't have price for 3
years ago at hand.  Five years ago price was about $12 per ticket
(and season ticket holder paid a small per-game surcharge due to
fewer home games).

cheers, wayne

Wayne T. Smith                    mailto:[log in to unmask]
Systems Group - UNET              University of Maine System
The College Hockey mailing lists: Hockey-L & Hockey3 at http://lists.Maine.edu/