Sender:
From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:52:18 -0400
I maintain a website with that information. It can be found at:
http://home.nycap.rr.com/mlewin/

Note that radio coverage can change between seasons and the new information doesn't always become available until September. The information on this website is current as of the end of the 2000-2001 season.