Sender:
From:
Sandi Trudo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 17:32:05 -0600
>Does anyone have the URL for ordering tickets for the 1999 NCAA Hockey
>Finals in Anaheim?  I saw it here a month ago, but forgot to bookmark
>it.

Here is one source for the ticket info

http://www.fansonly.com/channels/news/sports/i-hockey/ffchmp.html

select 1999 championships info on the tool bar on the right side of the
front page

sandi

******************************
Sandi Trudo
Rinkside Hockey/OAS Production
FANSonly Network - University Netcasting,  Inc.
http://www.fansonly.com
2035 Corte Del Nogal Suite 105
Carlsbad, CA 92009

email- [log in to unmask]
Fax (760)  431-8108
Phone (760)  431-8221 x121
Th-Mon 2-11 pm pst

Save Trestles! sign the petition to save Trestles at:
http://www.surfrider.org/sanmateopoint/petition1.htm