Sender:
From:
Ralph Baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 07:34:09 -0400
According to today's Albany Times Union

http://www.timesunion.com/todayssports/

Matt Garver, a Junior wing who would have been RPI's leading returning
scorer next year, is leaving RPI and transferring to Div-III RIT.

Strange, very strange.  It looks like Alain St. Hilaire will need two
new wings next year.

One quote:  "I'm not saying I was unhappy with hockey," he said.
"Sometimes you'll have a bad game and be unhappy about it. I'm talking
more about the area -- being around here. I need to be a happy kid to
be productive."    Gee, Troy hasn't improved since I was there. :-)

Ralph Baer
RPI '68, '70, '74