Sender:
From:
"(No Name Available)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 14:29:41 +0000
I too watched both semifinal games on espn2.

What is the size of the ice surface at the Fleet Center?  On my TV
screen it appeared a little wider than most I've seen.  Does that
account for why OSU couldn't get its trap set up, as the commentators
mentioned all night?  And to me, the BC-OSU game seemed a little
slow and chippy - not a lot of flow.  Anyone else notice this?  Seems like a
trap won't work without the other team establishing an up ice flow.

>>"Bubbenzweig"
Noted.  Also, during the BC-OSU game on at least three occasions Steve
Levy referred to UNH as RHODE ISLAND.  How soon we forget.  Did anyone
see him out partying between games?

During the first game espn2 did not run that ridiculous ticker once during
entire game.  Made for much better viewing.  Alas, this was not the
case in the nightcap.  At least the games were on TV, so I can't
complain (well, not much).

After goals the TV cameras usually panned the crowd.  It was fun to see fans
from other teams and who they were rooting for.  I saw one couple in North
Dakota apparel who looked as if the were still in shock from being beaten my
Michigan.  One fellow was screaming after every goal - no matter what team
scored.  He must have been happy just to be there.