Sender:
From:
"NWLB (E-Ticket)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 22:19:03 -0400
BGSU scored 6 goals in the final period to win 9-2.  BG went ahead 3-0, before the Spartans (I think thats
their mascot) scored one against Mike Savard in the 2nd, and one against Jason Piwko in the early third.
BG then exploded to score the last 6 goals.  BG plays Western Michigan in a non-conference game
Saturday AT WMU.

I am, as always,

Nathan W.L. Boyle
Bachelor of Arts-History, BGSU 1997
Masters of Business Administration, BGSU 2000

"The once and future BG student."
"I went from having the noble title of "unattached college student" to that of "unemployed bachelor."
"Looks fade and change over time -- character is forever."
  | http://members.aol.com/NathanWLB/index.html       |