Sender:
From:
"NWLB (E-Ticket)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 00:50:33 -0400
As I tend to do this time of the year, I thought I'd mention that I run a BG Hockey listproc, as well as a couple of lists of interest to MAC and BGSU sports fans.

A listproc is a service you can join by just sending an email message to the list.  With a listproc you send email to the list and it is in turn sent to everybody else who has joined the list.  Likewise as others comment on your mail, or post mail of their own, it is sent to everybody else.  The result is basically an on going email conversation about the given subject.

E-Ticket is a listproc for people interested in BGSU hockey.  The men’s varsity team is the main topic although talk about club, men’s and women’s hockey is welcome.  Talk ranges from recent games and off season activities to where the after game parties will be.  If you know nothing about BG hockey or even if you know everything about it, this is a must join list.  There are already about 90 BG hockey fans, media, players, (and their parents) NHL alumni, and BGSU alumni on E-Ticket.  Want to know more?  Visit E-Ticket’s web site at http://members.aol.com/NathanWLB/html.index

FalconGames is a listproc for BGSU sports fans.  All BG sports, varsity and club are fair game.  FalconGames is a great place to speak your mind about BG sports, arrange road trips, tailgates, or whatever else you feel like doing!

M.A.C.Sports is a listproc for people interested in Mid-American Conference sports.  All MAC sports at all MAC schools are fair game.  This includes major sports that may not be sponsored by the MAC, or played by all schools.  (I.E. Hockey at BG, Miami, and Western, men’s volleyball at Ball State, Rugby at BGSU).  M.A.C.sports has about 20 members from across the MAC, including some beat reporters from rival schools.

To join a listproc send an email message to "[log in to unmask]"  On the first line of the message type:  subscribe "listname"@listproc.bgsu.edu "your name here"
Just type the name of the list you want to join in place of "listname" and the name you want the other people to know you as in place of "your name here".  Don’t bother to put anything in the subject area.  And don’t worry about capital letters.  If you have any questions just email me at [log in to unmask]

I am, as always,

Nathan W.L. Boyle
BGSU 1997
BGSU 2000
"The once and future BG student."

"Looks fade and change over time -- character is forever."
  | http://members.aol.com/NathanWLB/index.html       |