Sender:
From:
Eric Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 1997 16:07:09 -0900
Russ Bone wrote:

> I just discovered that this game is archived on RealAudio at the CC Home
> Page.  It's a long listen, but all interested in this historic game
> should give it a listen.  To go directly to the RealAudio page, use this
> http://www.cc.colorado.edu/Athletics/Hockey/RealAudio/

If you don't want to listen to the whole game, at least fast forward to
about 6 hours 10-12 minutes to catch the last few minutes including the
failed breakaway, descriptions of players who can't climb over the
boards any more, deadpan humor as the announcer tries to stay awake, and
the winning goal and bedlam breaking loose for the winners at about
6:15.

Question to CC fans ... why is T.J. TANBERG the "least likely hero" in
this game?

Eric Carlson

UAF Hockey Web Site
http://www2.polarnet.com/~jcarlson/uafhockey/