Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 1991 14:02:02 +0900
Sender:
>  The Bob Johnson trophy (I suppose Badger Bob trophy wouldn't be
appropriate) and the Johnson Trophy Final Four.  Lets spread this idea
around and see if it catches on.

Sounds like an excellent excuse to finally ditch that K-mart national
championship trophy for a real one!

I understand that Lord Stanley's Cup isn't everybody's idea of High
Art, but I think trophies which lists all previous winners of the title
of which the trophy is symbolic are terrific. (Actually, I'm just
looking for an excuse to get Cornell's name engraved on something. Twice.)

Greg
Let's Go Red!