Sender:
From:
Tami Kuhn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 17:01:00 -0500
Friends of mine have four tickets for the Final Four.  They are moving
and will be unable to use them.  The seats are located in Sect. 206, Row
J, Seats 9-12.  They are asking face value.  Please email me privately
to let me know if you are interested.

By the way...I know this has been said but it was a great hockey game at
the Joe on Saturday.  What a turn out to watch a classic college hockey
game!!  It was wonderful to see the Spartans play as well as they did.
I hope this is the beginning of something beautiful here in the Land of
Green & White!
--
Tami L. Kuhn
Michigan State University