Sender:
From:
Alex Bricker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 15:01:15 -0500
From what I know of Michigan and their talented depth and from what I've
seen and heard of CC, I think I should smartly say that it will be a
close game with Michigan coming out on top.  On the other hand, Michigan
has a knack of opening the flood gates and pouring on the goals so I have
a feeling that Michigan will dominate this game.  So my prediction is
this: after a tight first period, Michigan will turn on the engines and
beat CC 5-2 with the second period being the big one for Michigan.
Here's to a great game and more national exposure for college hockey!

Alex