Sender:
From:
"Mark J. Sonnier" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 10:40:51 -0900
Comments:
To: Zac R Halter <[log in to unmask]>
At 12:55 PM 3/29/96 -0600, Zac R Halter wrote:

>I wonder what the 1999 Phinal Phour attendance in Anaheim is going to be
>like.  m-i-c-k-e-y  m-o-u-s-e?

I think you may be pleasantly surprised.  Depending on the teams, you could
see a sellout.  Despite the Great One's departure, they are nuts about
hockey in SoCal.  If you bring in a Michigan or Minnesota or BU, I think the
alum factor will combine with the local affinity for the game to make for a
great weekend.  Plus you have to figure in the other attractions of the
area.  The kids can go to Disneyland, visit the Queen Mary, etc.  Some smart
marketing could make for a nice package deal...

And since UAA is "hosting" you can be sure I'll be there, albeit in a
Nanooks jersey.  (Just don't tell my current employer... :)

Mark

-----
Mark J. Sonnier, C.P.M.
Purchasing Agent