Sender:
From:
Walt Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 1995 08:08:09 -0500
>Our hockey team has a large percentage of Canadian players; so much so,
>that the U Minn folks don't like to play hockey against us.

When I said this, I took a somewhat of a cheap shot at Minnesota. I
was wondering how many U of Minn fans would come back.  So far it
has been quiet -- only two thus far. So far we are even: I'll take the
2+2 penalty. Only problem is there are so many more U of Minn
contestants. :-)

Reference white knuckled bus rides: it ain't so much fun going out
either. I just had to give up trying to go to Texas for two days.
Yesterday was nice: only 2 inches more of new snow. Hopefully, the
MTU hockey team got to St. Cloud without any major delays. On each of
Tuesday and Wednesday we got 14 inches. For today, the forecast is 8
inches with double digit more tomorrow.

Let's play hockey.

Walt