Sender:
From:
Neal Joffee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 1995 13:07:50 CST
I'm writing to acknowledge my error in posting my last response.  I was not
paying attention when I erroneously stated that Michigan had not been in
the Final Four in the past few years.  I apologize and acknowledge my
mistake.  This was my first posting ever to HOCKEY-L since I just joined a
few weeks ago.  I learned immediately not to get into arguments such as I
recently did.  I am a fan of good college hockey first and foremost, and
the Minnesota Golden Gophers, secondly.  I watch all college games I get a
chance to see.  I am not blind in the sense that I only pay attention to
Gopher hockey.  I grew up in Houghton, Michigan and cheered for Michigan
Tech for 10 years.  Now I'm a Gopher fan.  But again, I am a fan of all
college hockey, first!