Sender:
From:
Neal Joffee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 16:15:13 CST
Regarding Michigan and Minnesota, John Haeussler stated that: "...the
general consensus among the Michigan section was that the Wolverines would
win 7 of 10 if they played on a regular basis."

Why?  What evidence to support this "consensus" can you present?  Now, if
you were to ask a section of Minnesota fans at a hockey game the same
question, they would probably say that Minnesota would win 8 or 9 out of 10
games, but the Minnesota fans would have a reason for saying that.  The
past few years have shown how Minnesota/Michigan games usually turn out.

I don't recall Michigan being in the NCAA Final Four in the past few
years?  Why?  Wasn't Minnesota there?  Oh yeah, they were.  I hope not all
Michigan fans think as John Haeussler does.

Although I'm a Minnesota fan, I admit the truth:  For example, I would
never say that Minnesota would beat Boston Univ. or Colorado College 7 of
10 games if they played on a regular basis.  Why?  Because I'm being
realistic, not a blind fan.