Sender:
From:
"Andrew W. Golla" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 17:55:55 -0600
I was really impressed with Lietza this weekend.  If not for some amazing
saves the Gophers could have easily approached double digit scoring each
night.

He looked particularly good on Sat.

>Steve De Bus looked good again last night.

He seemed to get some confidence and play really well, very agressive at
times which I liked.

> One comes to
>mind, on a clean breakaway in the 3rd, De Bus stonewalled the SCSU
>attacker.

Great save, really great save.

>Next up, Sinuhe Wallinheimo and the DU Pioneers. Can't wait to see Wally!

Although he always seems to have good games against the Gophers, so it's
kind of a mixed blessing.

Andrew W. Golla       <<[log in to unmask]>>  or

home page:  http://www.winternet.com/~agolla/