Sender:
From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 1991 10:07:36 EST
Bri Farenell writes...
>Ive read a lot of messages from the midwest but how many of you out there
>follow the ECAC or Hockey East?

With about 400 folks reading The College Hockey Discussion List, I hope
everyone doesn't answer this question to the list (please?  :-)).

If folks would like, sometime in this season I'll try to summarize what
is represented by the members of the list(s).  In the meantime, please
be assured that all Division I conferences and schools are represented,
but not at all evenly.  Without looking, I'd guess that Clarkson
probably has the largest representation of any school, but I wouldn't
dare to guess (yet) which conference has the most HOCKEY-L/D folks.