Sender:
From:
Ralph Baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 1995 05:20:54 -0500
The Hockey News's year-end issue arrived in my mail yesterday.  It
contains team-by-team stats for all Div-I league teams.

On the RPI vs Rensselaer front, it looks like Rensselaer is winning.
The only reference to RPI that I noticed was for Eric Healey on the
ECAC All-Rookie Team.  On a list of the 125 top scorers in the country
it was quite disconcerting to see the abbreviation "Ren" used.

A list of the NHL Entry Draft shows that Mark Murphy, RPI
Freshman-to-be, scored 52 goals and added 56 assists in 47 games while
playing for Stratford in Jr. B.  He had 64 penalty minutes.

Ralph Baer
RPI '68, '70, '74