Sender:
From:
"Patrick J. Lethert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 1995 22:13:00 EST
I am working on an article on the top college hockey programs in the U.S.  I have checked internet resources, all too many newspaper and magazine articles, and some yearbooks.  Interestingly, my premise is that US college hockey will turn a corner (as
 recently suggested on this list) within the next 10 years.  I would ask members of this list to send me anything that might be helpful to their favorite program's cause.  I am especially interested in the top players and teams (mostly from 1970 forwar
 NHL careers, talent pools, coaching tenures, attendance, and "prestige" (recruiting selling points).  In addition, I am wondering if anyone is has access to recent, but out of date, yearbooks.  I am spending enough on photocopies that $10 per school i
 bit much.  I will send a copy to anyone who helps out.
Patrick Lethert