Sender:
From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 1995 09:52:00 EDT
A couple of people have written me about the article
I posted earlier today.  I'm certainly not sitting in a position
of inside knowledge, but I'll go on record as saying that
I see the article as nothing more than filling space in an
slim (and getting slimmer) paper.

It's easy to poke holes in all of their arguments...i.e., why
(and how) the CCHA would pressure JLA into evicting the
Jr Wings and why the loss of the Jr Wings stands to hurt
Mike Ilitch.

I apologize for not having time to write more.  I thought the
article was worth passing along since it was published in
a (formerly) major paper, but I wouldn't put too much stock
into it.

John H
U Mich