Sender:
From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 1995 08:53:00 EDT
Michigan State University has named Merritt Norvell
athletic director.  As always, here's hoping that MN is
a hockey fan.

Fwiw...Brad Buetow, former coach at Minnesota and
Colorado College, is the new coach of the Quad City
Mallards in the Colonial Hockey League.

Does anyone else find it interesting that John Markell's
deal at OSU expires right about the time the new arena
is due to be completed?  (I have no direct experience
with Coach Markell, but I've heard only positives from
the OSU boosters and players.)

John H
U Mich