Sender:
From:
MR ADAM C WODON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 1995 23:48:55 EST
Could we all please ignore the jokers who like to say "Your team stinks" ,
etc...  I enjoy this list for the lack of childish drivel.  As a matter of fact,
why doesn't someone boot those guys.

In respect to "Where did (Princeton) come from"  -- Well, the pollsters were
going by reputation.  Princeton had a disappointing 9th place finish last year,
but lost only 1 player of note, and had their best recruiting class ever.  The
only problem, in my mind, was everyone else also improved, but in no way should
Princeton ever been considered 10th.  Now, they are playing about where I
expected, but a lot of other teams haven't had a streak.  Their record would be
good for 7th or 8th in other years, and still might be.  But their defense has
all matured, as planned, and the guys up front, all improved, which is all you
can ask for.  I don't think Princeton is a surprise to people who knew what they
had.  I don't mean to say they're great, but .500 was to be expected or it would
have been very disappointing around here.

In respect to St. Louis and Perrin and their playmaking --- WHO CARES!  They're
both awesome.  I can't tell them apart except from their number out on the ice.
They're clones to me.  They both weave up and down the ice, like the Russians,
is there really a true center.  I've not seen the western guys play, but St.
Louis is the East's Hobey Candidate in my mind.  And this question has probably
been answered, but Kenny, are you Martin's brother, father, what?

AW
Princeton PBP
WTTM 920