Sender:
From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 06:19:48 -0500
According to today's _Boston Globe_ fewer than 900 tickets remain available
for the Ice Hockey Championship in Providence.  If you still want tickets
and have not ordered them yet, I would advise doing so today.  I would also
call, instead of mailing in your order.

1995 NCAA Ice Hockey Championship Ticket Information

The 1995 Championship semifinals will be held on Thursday, 30 March at
1:00pm and 8:30pm, and the championship game will be held on Saturday, 1
April at 1:30pm. Currently, only all-session tickets are available.
Individual game tickets will go on sale at a later date, if still available.
All tickets that have been ordered to date will be mailed out this month (I
hope).

All-Session tickets (3 games) $75.00
Postage and handling for up to 8 all-session tickets $2.00
Payment can be made by check, money order, VISA, Mastercard
Make checks and money orders payable to: Providence College Atheltic Association

Include your name, address, and phone number along with your order and mail to:

1995 NCAA Ice Hockey Championship Tickets
Providence College
Atheltics Ticket Office
Providence, RI 02918

To order by phone via Mastercard or VISA, call 401-865-2271 (Monday through
Friday, 9:00am to 4:30pm ET).

Sean Pickett
Go BU Terriers, 1994 Hockey East Champions!
BU Hockey Page:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html