Sender:
From:
Mike Rabinovitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 1995 10:42:49 MST
I apologize to anyone who got offended when I said that I hope Wally knows that
DU Sucks!  DU Sucks is a sort of CC colloquialism, and in no way intended to
say that their hockey team is bad.  Rather I just wanted to add a little wood
to the fire that burns under our intrastate rivalry.
        I messed up when I said Wally was a Sweedish rock star.  He's a Finnish
rock star.  Special thanks to the people who so graciously pointed that our to
me.

MIKE RABINOVITCH CC '95   GO TIGERS!!!!