Sender:
From:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 1995 22:11:32 -0500
The Clarkson Golden Knights and Cornell Big Red battled to a 4-4
draw. Clarkson took an early 1-0 lead but Cornell roared back for
3 straight goals. Patrice Robitaille made it 3-2 at 12:56 of the 2nd
and tied it at the 16:40 mark of the same period. Cornell made it 4-3
when Mike Sancimino scored early in the third but Marko Tuomainen
tied the game with only 4:33 left with assists to Steve Palmer and
Buddy Wallace.

With the tie, Clarkson moves into a first place tie with idle
Brown... Clarkson finished their long road trip with a stellar
5-0-1 mark. In fact, they are 7-2-2 overall on the road (non-neutral).

IN OTHER ECAC ACTION
RPI buried Dartmouth, 9-4.
Vermont and Union battled to a 2-2 or 1-1 draw.
Yale upset Princeton, 4-1.
Colgate defeated St Lawerence, 7-5.

I also heard that UMass-Amhest stunned #1 Maine, 4-2, I think.

Clarkson hosts Union and the engigmatic RPI Engineers next weekend.

***************Bri Farenell**************[log in to unmask]*******
ADIRONDACK RED WINGS, IFK GOTEBORG, SSC NAPOLI, MAJOR LG SOCCER IN '96 (PLEASE!)
"What are they trying to prove... that our great country of America was wrong?"
      --1 veteran on those who criticize the dropping of the atomic bomb
##[F]inger or [E]mail this account for info on Italian Serie A soccer results &
#standings [F,E], SS Lazio discussion list info [E], Clarkson hky WWW info [F,E]