Sender:
From:
Steve Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 1995 19:33:49 -0800
This is meant as an introduction.
I'm Steve Klein, sports editor of the Lansing State Journal.
Some of you know me (hi, Shawn) and my hockey beat writer, Neil Koepke.
We'd like to get involved online with other college hockey folks, maybe even
come up with a way to start an online college hockey forum in the State
Journal.
I'm open to suggestions.
For those of you who don't know me, I saw my first college hockey game in 1966
in the old Milwaukee Arena between Wisconsin and Michigan State. I attended UW
from 1966 to 1970 and covered college hockey as Bob Johnson was building the
program. I have since covered college hockey at Notre Dame, in Connecticut
(Yale; hi, Tim) and now MSU.
Neil, of course, covered Michigan for many years before coming to the State
Journal in 1987.
We're both open to questions and discussion of MSU, the CCHA and college
hockey in general.
Hope to hear from many of you soon.
MSU is home to Notre Dame Friday night. My good friend Ric Schafer was by
tonight to help me get online on HOCKEY-L.
For that, I'm grateful.