Sender:
From:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 1994 19:28:31 GMT
Comments:
Warning -- original Sender: tag was [log in to unmask]
In article <[log in to unmask]>,
Raymond J. Curren <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>On Fri, 2 Dec 1994, Anderson, Scott A wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have any information on former Wisconsin Badger Barry
>> Richter? I can't seem to find any information on him. If Fairchild
>> and Shier are known, I'd like that information too. Thanks to all
>> the people who mailed responses to my earlier scenario. -S. Anderson
>>
>Barry Richter is a defenseman for the Binghamton Rangers (AHL). Was
>on the roster for the Stanley Cup Playoffs with the Rangers, but did not
>appear in any games. He was traded from Toronto in the Mike Gartner deal,

Actually he was part of the deal which sent Steve Larmer to the Rangers, Darren
Turcotte and James Patrick to Hartford.

>and was expected to start the season in New York, but as we all know, no
>one has started the season yet. I  don't have any stats handy, someone
>else might.
>
>Ray

* Jayson Moy  RPI '89 '93  *  One of the Voices of Rensselaer Engineer      *
* [log in to unmask]             *  Hockey, Baseball, Football, and Basketball    *
* The "Asian Invasion"     *  on Crystal Clear 91.5FM  WRPI, Troy *EASM*    *