Sender:
From:
Paulette Dwen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 1994 21:30:32 -0400
I am currently putting together an FAQ for HOCKEY-L.  What I would
like from all of you out there is input on what should and shouldn't
go into it.  Some of the topics I plan to include are:

  - Archive files everyone should be familiar with (like team schedules)

  - Discussions to avoid (like my team is better than yours)

  - Hints on what goes into a good post

  - HOCKEY-L culture (what *is* a ceramic dalmation?)

I would especially like to hear from newcomers.  Let me know what
you found confusing when you first joined the list so we can better
explain it to others.

Please DO NOT post your ideas to HOCKEY-L.  Send them to me privately
at [log in to unmask] .  I will compile the suggestions and post
a summary to HOCKEY before I actually start writing the FAQ, so as
to get more feedback.

Paulette Dwen
Cornell '89
Let's Go Red!

P.S. Sorry about the cross-posting, Wayne, but Mike suggested it.
(Mike, you should know that I point the finger at someone else
whenever possible :-).