Sender:
From:
Neil Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 1994 13:49:10 -0500
        I don't think the NCAA will act fast enough to ban Maine from anythoing or take away any wins before the end of this season.
.       Look for the h whole thing to get delayed and then  [D hope Maine doesn't go anywhere for the rest of this season.
        I think over the summer Maine will get banned from TV and post-season play for the 1994-1995
season encompassing all their wrong doing under (lack of institutional control. That'll puut all their
infractions (Ingraham, Tory, Tardif) under one umbrella and wrap it up neatly. I think all the talk abo
out Maine in lasy t place is premature.
        What the Maine people have to deal with over the summer is getting a reign on their recruiting and b
and boosters before something really bad happens and people have to start getting fired.
Neil Goldberg
Daily Free Press (BU).