MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Clark, Deborah" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clark, Deborah
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2016 11:55:40 +0000
Got an idea for a new library program but need a little money to get it started? Want to expand a service to a new target audience? Attend an out-of-state workshop to learn about creative and best practices?  It's MSL to the rescue! We are initiating a new grant program with the monies collected from the Maine Public Library Fund (income tax check-off). Each fall and spring, we will accept applications for grants starting at $500 for small test pilot projects up to $5000 for a more involved library research project. The deadline to submit an application for our fall 2016 grant is October 31.

Get all the details and a link to the online application form here https://www1.maine.gov/msl/libs/admin/funding/index.shtml .

If you have any questions you can contact me ( [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ) or Janet ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ).

Don't let a tight budget stop you from providing the innovative programs and services your community needs. Apply today. Deb

Deborah A. Clark, Consultant
Maine State Library
Portland Public Library, Third Floor
5 Monument Square
Portland, ME 04101
(207)871-1765
1-800-649-7696 Ext. 765
Fax: (207)871-1703

"Great Libraries Make Great Communities"