Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 23:29:01 -0400
sell 'em on ebay

-----Original Message-----
From: KMartin <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:20:48 -0400
Subject: Lead on some hockey pin dealers

I am writing in hopes that I can get some leads on some hockey pin dealer that any of you may have come across at different arenas or tournaments.

When I was in Minneapolis in April (on my way to Milwaukee), my Mother decided that she no longer wanted the collection of pins that she had collected over the yeas of Frozen Four pins and WCHA tourney pins.

Since I have almost the same collection, I was thinking I would sell some of them if I could.

So if any of you have the phone numbers or e-mail addresses of any pin dealers I would appreciate the info. Thanks.

Everyone have a great summer and remember...October is just around the corner! (Me, I spend my summers dodging hurricanes - it can be quite exciting!) LOL

Kathy M.
Go Gophers!