From:
Jim Teresco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1993 14:55:29 +0000
I have added the TEAMLINE access codes that have been posted here to
the HOCKEY-L TEAMINFO file available from the Maine Listserv.  If you
have any additional codes I can add, send them to me.

I would also like to expand the second section of the file, which
includes information and directions to off-campus arenas where College
Hockey is played.  It would be nice to get information in there about
sites of upcoming holiday tournaments and this year's playoff sites.

Please send any additions, suggestions, or comments regarding the
HOCKEY-L TEAMINFO file to me.
--
Jim Teresco, Department of Computer Science, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
[log in to unmask] (alternates: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask])