From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 91 10:29:00 CST
Timothy S. Newman writes:
  > Erik Biever (sp?  sorry if wrong!) posted that NMU had won their second
  > McNaughton Cup with their recent conquering of the WCHA.
  >
  > Actually, this is Northern's first Cup.  Northern's CCHA crowns came
  > before Michigan Tech was in the CCHA.  In fact, all three years that the
  > CCHA awarded the McNaughton Cup, it was captured by Bowling Green.

Well, you did a better job spelling my name than I did getting my facts
straight.  Thanks for the correction.

-- Erik

Erik Biever                              --GOLDEN GOPHER   MMMMM    MMMMM
"Supplying incorrect information        --HOCKEY            MM MM  MM MM
to the list since 1990 :-) "           --Fastest Game      MM   MMMM   MM
BITNET:    e-biev@uminn1              --In Town           MM   MMMMMM   MM
INTERNET:  [log in to unmask]                      MMMMM          MMMMM