From:
Pamela Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pamela Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1993 14:07:23 CST
In message <[log in to unmask]> Geoffrey A Horvath writes:
>     Speaking of Kelly Fairchild, I was wondering if anyone out
> there(especially
> any Wisconsin backers) had any background information on him.  Upon attending
> the Showcase, and picking up a program, I discovered that he was from Grand
> Rapids, MI, same as me,  and he played at a Grand Rapids high school.  Our
> times
> in high school overlapped I believe, but I do not remember any Fairchild's
> streaking down on me(I was a goaltender of course).  Does anyone know
> specific
> dates or perhaps even the school he attended?
>
> Curious in East Lansing,
> Geoff Horvath
> Michigan State

I'm pretty sure he's from Grand Rapids, Minnesota (which has one high school and
pretty good hockey, if you consider that the Gophers' Jeff Nielsen and the
Duluth Bulldogs' Chris Marinucci also hail from there, oh, and Jeff's little
brother, Kirk, at Harvard).

Pam Sweeney                            Go Gophers!!!
[log in to unmask]         1993 WCHA Playoff Champions!!!
[log in to unmask]              Ski-U-Mah!!!