From:
Carol White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2012 05:46:46 -0500
It might be better than the local announcers. I used to turn the sound off
on the TV and then listen to the radio broadcast.

I can handle 3 games with Espn.  Including that guy who desperately needs a
good haircut. (his name escapes me at this early hour)

Carol
GO GO Gophers!!!

Heh, heh, heh, you haven't seen the worst yet, Carol.  Wait till you watch

--
Carol S. White
* *

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Karen-Salmansohn-best-selling-author/318094793706>