Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2011 23:47:28 -0500
Glad to know I wasn't the only one thinking this!

I was at the 2008 Frozen Four, so I can relate, since both teams were there
that year as well. I was also at the West Regional with Notre Dame (so I saw
them in all four play-off games that year). The relentlessness of the bands
playing those two fight songs was enough to make me swear off hockey pep
bands for good! (I never thought I'd prefer piped in music to live band
music at a game, but I changed my mind after that year.) I admit that I even
had to mute the television whenever Hail to the Victors came on this
weekend.

--Erin