From:
Karen Shadwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 2009 10:37:44 -0600
I too would like to thank everyone who keeps this list going. I joined in
Jan 1993 while I was still a student at CC and I think I jumped in when
there was a discussion about Brad Buetow, who was the coach then at CC.
This list also allowed me to still follow college hockey while I was in
France for a semester in 1994 and had email access, back when there wasn't
really anything on the web yet (though I did have to borrow one of my
brother's university accounts to subscribe while I was away, as it had a
bigger disk quota than my CC account :) ). I've met some great people here
and I enjoy seeing you all at the Frozen Fours that I've been to,
especially now when I've been living in St. Louis the last 6 1/2 years and
haven't been able to go to college games regularly like I used to.

Wow...16 years on this list. That's almost half my life ago. :)

Karen Shadwick
Colorado College '95