Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 2009 22:51:00 -0400
As we're all celebrating the many years of great Hockey-L memories, just a sad note to pass along.  Either through the list or in person, some of you have met my brother Patrick Abegg, a big BU fan (although an alum of Washington University in St. Louis).  Pat passed away on Saturday at 44 following a battle with a staph infection and was laid to rest today in Gloucester, MA.  For some details on what he meant to another part of the college sports community, surf on over to d3hoops.com.

He leaves a wife of 4 years and a 16 year old stepson.  Please keep them in your thoughts & prayers as they struggle forward.

Mike Abegg