From:
Eric Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2008 13:28:56 -0600
I am actually surprised I haven't seen someone say that UND is a bunch of
Goon's and are the second coming of slap shot. I am waiting for the Dave
Hakstol is a classless hack thread. Next I expected to hear that Radke and
Kaip are thugs. Lastly, I also waiting to hear that UND starts everything,
the league should throw UND out of the league. It was a hard fought game and
DU actually came out and looked as if they wanted to Go with the Sioux. The
Sioux not being known to back down obliged. It takes two to tango. Testwuide
and Vossberg were the ones initiating the extra stuff at the beginning of
the game. In the first period Testwuide almost fought with Malone then
Vossberg slashed Malone in front of the DU bench. I personally think the
refs lost control of this game and should have thrown Radke and Testwuide
out of the game after the first fight. The tussel at the end of the second
period should have resulted in Mannino being tossed from the game for
smacking a sioux player with his catching glove. It was a fun game to watch.