From:
Karen Shadwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:28:59 -0600
Out of the proposals I received for Saturday before the game (the
unanimous choice), the most reasonable is from the Hampton Inn - Gateway
Arch, where Kathy Martin had booked rooms. I am checking with them to see
if having people stay there will give us a discount at all.

Here are the choices:

1. Italian Buffet ($21/person, must have at least 35 people) - includes
chicken parmesan, italian meatballs with pasta and marinara sauce,
veggies, garlic bread, chocolate cake, and iced tea.

2. Plated dinners ($22-$30/person, must have at least 40 people) - choice
of chicken/pork/beef and includes mixed lettuce salad, veggie, choice of
potato, pilaf or pasta, and rolls.

Please let me know ASAP which option you would prefer, and if you are
intending on going.

Thanks!

Karen Shadwick
Colorado College '95