From:
Karen Shadwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:30:39 -0700
I am working on getting the dinner organized, and looking at a few
different sites (ESPN, St. Louis Frozen Four site, and Scottrade Center's
site), they all say that the games are at 3pm and 7pm CT. Have they been
scheduled this close together before? I looked up the last few years, and
they have always been 5 or 6 hours apart, not just 4. Makes me wonder who
all is involved in scheduling, and if they are trying to get people to buy
overpriced concessions rather than leaving the rink to get something for
dinner.

Karen Shadwick
Colorado College '95