From:
Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 09:58:33 -0500
Bad game.  IMO, Union was not accustomed to the big ice nor the speed of
Minnesota and it showed.   This was a game that 99.5% knew that
Minnesota was going to win before the puck dropped.  The game got out of
hand early and Minnesota knew they could do whatever they wanted
whenever they wanted to do it.  The announcers were filling whatever
they could to keep the audience there rather than flipping to FOXD for
the GLI.

Give some props to Scott Seney who seemed to win every draw he took.
Outside of that, not a good night for the Dutchmen.

Joe LaCour
CCT '77 & '78