From:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:01:56 -0400
I just received in the mail today confirmantion of ticket selection for
Milwaukee.  Tickets and seat locations will be distributed in March 2006.

Other tidbits in the note include that seating capacity will be 18,096.
Priority applicants and first time applicants were allotted 9,568 tickets.
The remaining (8528) are reserved by the NCAA, which includes the
tickets for the four tournament teams.

The letter also indicates the tickets may not be offered as prizes unless
authorized in advance.  The tickets may not be resold for more than face
value.  Anyone caught will lose priority status permanently.  On the
positive side, children under two do not need a ticket as long as they sit
on a lap.  I don't know if that has been true in the past.

There are no planned changes for the current priority system until the
2010 tournament at Ford Field in Detroit.  If you are a first time attender at
that event you will not be given credit for attendance in terms of the
priority system.  You will be given credit if you are already a priority ticket
holder.

Doug Peterson